Friday, February 4, 2011

Best Way To Heal A Rook Piercing

Franca Pistellato (lyrics) - Max Bazzana (music)










Interior of forty-two with alliteration .

Under the pylorus
a trough where the pigs rooting
- without locust, hold up? -

slide.
Sewage latrine
that they draw near to drain.
Floats semiconscious
(and sometimes drown)
poised between bile and bubbles
obese as a dancer.

I calculations.
In a corner of anger and slips down to roost.
And my dumb creditors who ask me if discount.
How can I give credit to the consumer
if consumption
a well worn already?

will serve
my precious guilt
and only those.
hanging until the very end grunt to the teeth.

I find that the rain will be Friday already.
Linda and I will be Sana.
Calva and I'll be naked.
And my beautiful eyes
(with eyes, still all
)
breasts are standing
by petting.



0 comments:

Post a Comment